Registration for workshops and the literary salon is available at the following locations:
- Mixed Media (154 James Street North)
- Bryan Prince, Bookseller (1060 King Street West)
- Epic Books (226 Locke Street South)
- J.H. Gordon Books (314 King Street East)
Workshop 1 - Fiction into Fact Date: Saturday, April 6th, 2013 Time: 1:00pm Location: Hamilton Sheraton Hotel, 2nd Floor Fee: $20 ($15 for members)
Madeleine Thien, award-winning author of Dogs at the Perimeter, talks about building fictional stories against a backdrop of real world events.
Workshop 2 - Building the Graphic Novel Date: Saturday, April 6th, 2013 Time: 3:30pm Location: Hamilton Sheraton Hotel, 2nd Floor Fee: $20 ($15 for members)
Joe Shuster Award-winner Scott Chantler discusses the art and the craft of the graphic novel.
New! Literary Salon - Chai Tea Saturday
- Date: Saturday, April 6th, 2013
- Time: 11:00am
- Location: Mulberry Street Coffeehouse (193 James St N)
- Fee: $16 ($12 for members)
The first time is the hardest! Join Heather A. Clark for tea, sweets and a fascinating round table discussion as she shares her experiences writing and publishing her first novel, Chai Tea Sunday.
We will allow workshop registration at the door, but spaces are limited. Pre-registration is strongly recommended.